This tutorial will show how you can quickly Create and deploy your Google Assistant Voice App action from GoVocal.AI
Note: If you have already created a project and completed details on Build Section, then switch over to step 4 to create a Google Assistant voice app.
1. Create a new Project
2. Select Google Assistant Template
3. Save Project
4. Go to Setup
5. Deploy Tab
Provide details for Google Assistant Voice App &
Click One-Click Deploy
Provide the Project Id, Language, Access Token Code and Invocation Phrases(Optional).
- Here we need your Google Assistant actions project Id to deploy directly on Google.
To find or create, click on Create Project link
Click on Add/import project
Enter Project Name
Copy Project Id
Paste project Id
- Select a Lanuage
Click on get access token/code link
Select valid google account
Allow assistant cli to access google account
Copy access token/code
Paste access token/code
- Enter different recommendation phrases separated by comma(,)
- Recommendation phrases are a valuable mechanism to increase the discoverability of your Action and provide a way for users to deep link into your conversation by providing a specific task to accomplish.
Example : Ok google, talk to deals and coupons about today’s deal
“ok google, talk to” is trigger phase.
“deals and coupons” is invocation name.
“about today’s deal” is recommendation phrase.
Once you have filled all the required details, Click on One-Click Deploy in the bottom right corner.
- On successful creation, the following pop-up will occur with the title “action successfully created!”